Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Easter Express


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I needed to make another Easter card, so I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #37 as inspiration! The image is another RAK I received from April, so I am not sure where the image is from.
I started with a standard A2 card, and started layering..and layering..and layering! Last year, I purchased DCVW Spring 12*12 Stack and I have so much spring paper! This card has three different papers from that stack, as well as two of the coordinating solid colors! I have enough of this paper to last me for years!
I colored the image with my colored pencils, then used the mineral spirits for blending. The small circle Happy Easter is stamped with Versacolor aqua, and comes from a $1 set I bought at ACMoore. The brads just added something to the other corner to balance it out.
Hope everyone is well! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute Easter card!!!
Hugs and smiles

April said...

You did a really great job with that image! Such a cute Easter card!

Oh the image is from High Hopes. I can't wait to play with that image this week hopefully!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps