Friday, March 28, 2008

Did I really buy these embellishments????

What a great challenge today over at SCS! For the Limited Supplies Challenge, we were supposed to use some embellishments that we own...yet wonder why we ever bought them! I love reading the gallery and the notes and stories...what a hoot!!!

I ended up with so many embellishments to choose from; I decided to make three cards that I call Good, Bad and Ugly.





First....the Ugly....using electronic resistors (the kind you find in small electronics on circuit boards, I think). I guess they sounded cool in the ad!









Next, the bad! This chipboard flower thingy came with a card kit. It has just been gathering dust in my misfit embellishment drawer!



And lastly....a good card! This plastic Welcome Home thing came with a kit as well. Plus, I was able to use some new Stampin Up River Rock patterned paper. I love this color!!!



Do you have embellishments that make you wonder what you were thinking??? Let's not even go to the container of prima flowers I have...that's another bunch of bad cards!!!

Thanks for looking, hope you all are well!

4 comments:

April said...

These are honestly great cards! I have WAY too many "what was I thinking" scrap items, even beyond just embellishments. I try to use them somehow but it doesn't always work out.

Jules said...

I had to chuckle when I read "the good, the bad, and the ugly". I thought all the samples were great! :)Julie

Anonymous said...

They're all great cards Laurie! I especially like the pink one for some reason...something so... whimsical and fun about it!

Allison Rankin said...

These are lovely...the first one is so clean and the A*muse card so cute!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps