Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My first Stampin Up Stamp Set!


I met up with my local Stampin Up demo, Wendy a few weeks ago and placed a big order!! There are so many things I want! I picked up the order yesterday, and she was kind enough to help me mount one of the sets I bought.
I think this pirate set is so cute! I am not sure I really like the layout though. I tried today's sketch challenge over at SCS but I am not sure it really works.
It was fun anyway! I will be using this set a lot!
stamps: stampin up Ahoy Matey
paper: dcwv, Autumn Leaves Mod
technique: colored pencils, odorless mineral spirits

2 comments:

April said...

That's a really fun card!! I have to check out that stamp set, I missed that one but now know I have to have it!!

Jules said...

Your first set???? Oh my, you are in trouble!!!!! Nice work! :)Julie

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps