Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Fever!


I do not know about everyone else, but I certainly have Spring Fever! I think the time change really helped jumpstart me! It was a busy week at work for me, so I did not have time to make too many cards, but I did make this one with some new Elzybells arts stamps. They are so cute!
So, what are your plans for the weekend? I am in a card swap over at SCS so I am going to work on my cards for that this weekend. I have them sketched out....just need to put them together and see if they come out as well as I hope they do!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Paper: DCWV, Imaginisce
Stamps: Elzybells Spring Chick and Large Spring
Technique: Colored Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, ribbon


2 comments:

April said...

I'm with you on the spring fever - I'm so ready!

Such a sweet card, those images are adorable.

Unknown said...

How adorable. I love how you colored this one!!

Jessica Lynn
www.jessicalynnoriginal.com

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps