Saturday, April 5, 2008

and the winner is......

PATTY

Random Number Generator...out of 21 entries....

Here are your random numbers:

2
Timestamp: 2008-04-05 09:34:59 UTC

Here is Patty's post....

Nice looking goodies Lauri...I see some "boy" stamps !!When I look at the resistors, I'm thinking a window or gate. I love wrought iron and I think that's how I would use them . Either as a window on a card front or even a LO...or as the gate on a fence..or even just an arbor! or totally bend them in half and you have a great little scalloped fence border for a walkway.Or ...the could be some really pretty jail cell bars! (oh the places my mind goes!)Happy "APRIL" Fools day!

Patty, just email me your info and your package will be on its way!!!

Thanks to everyone for their comments! Hope this helped you think creatively!

This was fun...I may just do this again next month...maybe another "what would you do with this" thinking challenge!!!

1 comment:

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps