Monday, May 5, 2008

I am so proud of myself!



I know, it is a little sad....I am taking Jessica Sprague's Up and Running with Photoshop Elements Class so I can learn digital scrapping and I successfully completed the first week! I posted my first layout that you create in the first weeks lesson! She is great teacher, and the tutorial is super super easy to follow. I have tried to teach myself PSE a couple of times with no luck..this was so easy once I knew what to do!

I used a picture of my daughter, Vicky, from when she was 18 months old. I scanned this in since it was before the days of digital cameras and am well on my way!!!

I am hooked !! I did not think I would enjoy digiscrapping quite this much....but I cannot wait to do another layout!

7 comments:

April said...

WOW girlie you did awesome! That pic is so precious!

I can't wait to put mine together, I love that you are taking the class too - this is fun!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Sounds like you're really getting into digiscrapping. I'm curious, but I haven't tried it yet.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Wow! You've done great! This layout is precious!

Anonymous said...

Very cute ! What a sweetie pie!

Jamie Martin said...

What a great page, I've never tried digiscrapping, might just have to look into it :)

dpkennedy said...

Great page! I have yet to try my hand at digi scrapping either...but I should! I have a ridiculous amount of picture that I always swear I will scrap one day!! Can't wait to see your next one! That's one cute kid too!

Jules said...

Wow!!! You did great! I can't wait to learn how to do that someday! :)Julie

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps