Sunday, June 8, 2008

Martini Time



I do not really drink, but I can confess an affinity for Chocolate Martinis! For the Virtual Cruise I am going on, here is the card I created for the swap. I love the sentiment! When I saw the sentiment, I had to buy some martini stamps!

This is also my first simple try at using my Copic markers. I just went simple, no color blending or anything. I like the color combination because it reminds me of an olive!

Hope everyone kept cool this weekend! I am glad to say our air conditioning works great!

stamps: Max and Lucy (Stamps Happen), Inky Antics
Paper: papertey, SU!
embellishments: Hodgepodge hardware, stickels
technique: Copics

6 comments:

April said...

Ohhh I'm not a martini kind of gal but this looks yummy :)

Copic huh??? Lucky chick you are! Have fun with them!!

This is just wonderful!

Boy it's be super hot but I agree thank god the AC has been working great!!

Mary Dawn said...

this is so fun, i love how the black POPS

Jean said...

I'm not much of a drinker either, in fact I've never had a martini, well those appletinis do they count? Sorry it is so hot there you could send 20 degrees our way for sure. We have had no summer, it has snowed some in the last few days and frost every morning... Not great for the flowers if you kwim! Have a great week though stay cool.

Diane said...

Cute card!! Cute stamp!! Great coloring !!
We had heat on saturday which I spent outside in the sun,but then it turned out so windy,something we
hardly see here in Northern Ontario. We we're at the camp,everything was getting knocked down,but it was better than rain or snow,lol!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! (I've always loved the saying!)

I'm with ya on the heat! It's been mid 90's here...that's just not right! The kids can't even enjoy their first days off of school!

Stay cool!

Jamie Martin said...

Great job with the copics! For some reason, I'm thirsty now :)

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps