Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hedgie Sunshine


Happy Weekend! Another Penny Black stamp, such cute little hedgehogs! My daughter Vicky has a friend who has a hedgehog as a pet...sort of like a spikey guinea pig, I guess.

A couple of extras on this card...I finished the inside off, and stamped on the envelope. I usually try to decorate the envelope too, now I am trying to spend a little more time on the envelope and finish off the inside as well.

I love these little translucent flowers! The sketch is pretty close to this weeks Creatively Yours Sketch (#6).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

stamps: Penny Black, inkadinkado
paper: SU!
embellishments: brads, Creative Impressions Translucent Flowers

6 comments:

mochamama said...

This is sweet, I just love those little hedgehogs, they are bursting with personality!

April said...

That hedgie is adorable! And I love that you finished off the inside as well as the envelope, it's so beautiful when card makers do that, lots of work too!!

patty w said...

OMgosh, he is just too darn adorable! I love him! Love those flowers too, I've never seen them!

Happy Sunday!

Barb said...

Oh to be a hedgehog! This is a precious layout. I love the translucent flowers -- where are they from?

Jennifer Love said...

Cool card! Love the flowers and that little hedgie...so cute.

dpkennedy said...

Very cute Lauri! Love those PB stamp images...great colors!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps