Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pretty Cased Gifts


Last week, Faith has a very cute tutorial on her site for this cute note pad. I modified it a bit, no stamping, for a friend who owns a bed and breakfast. I replaced the stamped image with a matted photograph. The Clip is from Staples (they have some really cool clips!). I picked up the cork board at the Dollar Tree, 2 sheets for $1 so it would make 4 note pads. The note pads I made are a big longer than Faith's at about 8". I have also seen these cork boards at Michaels', although I suspect they are more expensive!

The note cards and holder are another case of Dannie's design. To match the note pad, instead of stamping I added a photograph.


Also, (and this is so cool and EASY!!!) I lined the envelopes! Yes, it is very very very easy! I am running late this morning, but I will try to put together a quick tutorial on how to do it. Now that I know how, I will be doing this all the time!

paper: SU!


8 comments:

April said...

Look at you getting all fancy! This is a wonderful gift! Love the lined envelopes, I should remember to do that too with my cards, it's such a nice touch!

cricketpe said...

Oh, please do give a tutorial on lining envelopes! I've been considering doing that for our DIY wedding invites.

dpkennedy said...

Wow, what a great gift set! Beautiful job!

Barb said...

The love is in the details and anyone who receives these gifts can't help but feel the love. Nice!

At Home Redesigns said...

This is a great idea. So pretty.

Thanks for stopping by and checking me out today.

Mary

Jennifer Love said...

Wow! Those are so pretty! Great job on the CASE-ing!

patty w said...

Love the lined envelope!

specialcraftmom4 said...

That is really neat!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps