Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tea Time for Insomniacs


Hope everyone had a nice Fourth of July! Okay, I guess I will never get tired of this stamp! Here it is again, using a different color combination than I am used to. The paper and accessories are from Stampin Bella (sure makes it easy to have everything coordinate!!)
I do not have matching colors in my Koh-i-nor pencils, so I blended some different shades together to try to replicate them and came pretty close!!
Thanks for looking!!
stamp: Whipper Snapper
paper, embellishments: Stampin Bella

4 comments:

Denise said...

This is just as pretty as can be! Wonderful job coloring, and I love the scalloped edges!! Have a great one! :)

Jennifer Love said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the colors you've choen!

April said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the scallops!!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is just so cute! I love this stamp (:

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps