Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bottomless Pile of Paper


I bought this paper, MOD by Autumn Leaves, at Target quite a few months ago. It seems that I must have a bottomless supply of it! I keep finding more of it! So, feeling guilty about not using it, I put together a quick card (sort of) using this weeks Sketch Challenge at SCS.


I used my chalk inks, and blended the chalk colors on the stamps. Pretty cool improvised technique!


Stamps: SU! Friendly Flowers
paper: Autumn Leaves MOD
Ink: Colorbox chalk inks


5 comments:

CricketPE said...

I love that card, so many fun colors!

Barbara said...

I love the scalloped circles you use and went out and bought (nearly) the whole range of sizes. Of course the most useful size wasn't available. I'll keep checking back for more of your gems!

Diane said...

That is so much fun!!!! Love it!

Jean said...

Love how you blended the chalk inks on it Lauri, gorgeous!

Denise said...

Just beautiful Lauri! Love the wonderful colors!!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps