Sunday, August 31, 2008

Falling Leaves


I bought this paper by Creative Memories a few weeks ago because I LOVED the colors and design. It has been sitting on my desk...sitting....sitting...waiting for an inspiration. I also bought the Fall Leaves stamps from Innovative Rubber Stamps over the summer hoping to come up with some great fall leaf designs. Not sure I am thrilled with this one, but I played around a bit with the stamp set and came up with this! The stamps in this set are two step, and these are new to me. I embossed the upper layer of the set with a clear embossing powder to match the paper.


I also did something a little different on the inside of the card, covering it with another piece of the one-sided paper and adding another of the leaves from the set in yellow.

What do you think??



5 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a fun fall card!!! I love that background paper! Makes me want to celebrate:o)

dpkennedy said...

Pretty, nice bright colors!

Lisa Olson said...

Wow this is absolutely fabulous. I love your blog so much so I have added you to my blog roll.

Lisa Olson said...

Aw Lauri, thank you so much for being my first follower on my blog.

I am just in the process of re-designing it so I hope you will like.

Julia Aston said...

I Love the paper and the leaves set it off nicely! beautiful fall card!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps