Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Something a little different

What do you do when your card stash is low, your mojo fairies are on vacation and you have quite a few challenges to catch up on?? Well, I was looking around last night and saw Kwerner Design's Make a Card Monday and was somewhat inspired to do something non-stamping.

I am intrigued by translucent embellishments and spend a lot of time thinking about how to use them ((since I have a few). Played around with this one a little...it was quick and came out "just okay". But since I have not been posting everyday lately as I had been, I thought I would post it anyway....

So what do you do when you just need a re-charge??

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card! I love the vellum look here and super colors on this!

dpkennedy said...

This is so pretty! I love the flowers on here and the soft colors!

Denise said...

I love it!! Beautiful soft colors, and awesome design!

Carolyn Bounds said...

WOW, Lauri!!! This is beautiful!! I love what you did with the flowers, and your colors are amazing. As usual, another amazing creation and work of art.

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely work Lauri!

Jennifer Love said...

Whoa...that is so cool! Awesome job.

tyrymom29 said...

Very pretty card !! Love the diff colours !!!

Kathy said...

Wjhat a lovely card - I particularly like the way you've made the background here

Diane said...

Oh I adore this! The flower looks great!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps