Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

Sorry no creation today; I have been a bit under the weather, unfortunately...so instead...
I've been tagged by Barb on Made for Keeps for a quick Q&A. Thanks Barb! I love your blog and check it out every day!!! Barb is my hero; she left a job in corporate America to start her own business doing what she loves! Please stop by and say hello!
Here are the rules...
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Things about me:
1. I do not know how to swim.

2. I was interviewed once on QVC.

3. One of the things on my bucket list is to drive a Formula One car at Lime Rock.

4. I eat the frosting first on cupcakes.

5. My avatar picture is old....okay, I will replace it....one of these days......maybe
6. I love chickens.


7. I was an economics major in college and have my MBA.

Choosing 7 ladies....very difficult! But, here goes!!
Karen (um, that means you would have to update your blog... haha!)
All accomplished ladies of the paper craft! Please visit them and be inspired!!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I hope you are feeling better. Thank you for continuing the meme --- and with such adorable cartoons! --- and thank you for the kind words.

Julia Aston said...

Thanks for the honor of tagging me! I'm going to go check out the other's blogs - fun things to know about you!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh my! 7 things about me? I don't know if there are 7 interesting things about me. LOL!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Thanks you for choosing me as one of your seven. Now, I just have to think of seven interesting things to share:o) It was great getting to learn more about you!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps