Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Orange Roasters


Hi Everyone! I had a late night last night at a stamping workshop (we made a couple of GREAT! cards! which I will show you when I have a chance to write up all the information, including where they were cased from). In the meantime, here is a card I made a couple of weeks ago for the Orange Roasters Challenge (LSC184).
It is hard to tell, but I stamped the word JAVA on the orange layer and tried to outline the words in orange glitters. I inked up the edges to distress a bit (I need to practice that! Looks like I spilled coffee on it! haha!!)
Have a good one!
stamps: A Chemistry With Paper
paper: Basic Grey
accessories: spica glitter pens, kohinor woodless colored pencils

4 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Lauri, what a great card, great colours, love the layout. You have done it again!!!

dpkennedy said...

Mmm, looks like a great rich cup o' joe! Love the orange! Great card!

Jean Marie said...

Just taking a peek around your blog...what beautiful cards you have created here!!

Julia Aston said...

what super colors on this! love your design too!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps