Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Color Challenge!

The first color challenge I have been able to do on SCS! This was tougher than I thought, combining SU! colors chocolate chip, tangerine tango and kiwi kiss. But the colors immediately made me think of fall, so I took out the SU! set Window Dressing. I saw a card (and I am sorry now I cannot find it) on SCS that used a scallop punch to create a curtain and I thought it was so cute! So I cannot take credit for this idea!

I used the sentiment from another set, Autumn Blessings, for the inside of the card. Sorry for the funky pictures...seem to be camera challenged today!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Great to see ya in the challenge!! I'm addicted to too many! Wonderful card, and beautious coloring!! :)

Juliana said...

What an adorable card!!
I really like the layout and the shade!
I have been looking for a window stamp---I will have to check this one out!

Julia Aston said...

I love the scoring on the panel and the fun fall arrangement in the window! cute curtain too!

Jean Marie said...

What a great card!!love that stamp!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh now that is just gorgeous, girl! Yikes...love the stamp and your coloring! :)

Anonymous said...

So very cute!! Love your Fall colors!! :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I think you pulled the challenge off perfectly. Love it...A LOT!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps