Saturday, November 8, 2008

An Award for you!


I am always amazed by the generosity and creativity of the people I have met online. I was pleasantly surprised to receive this award from Karen (6 Wacky Women). I was doing my usual check on the blogs run and wow! I saw my name!! How cool! I love checking they blog and looking at the wonderful creations and coloring! So, the rules are I am to tag 5 other creative bloggers...but that is so tough so you need to all consider yourself awarded.

watch out...you may just be seeing a comment from me on your blog letting you know!!!





3 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Congratulation, Lauri!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Jennifer Love said...

You're awesome...congrats on the award! :)

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations on your new award! Couldn't be coming to a better person :)

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps