Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ornamentini

I was going through my stamps today and found this Hanna Stamp I had bought over the summer and totally forgotten about. Since I was in a coloring mood, I used this week's Sketch Challenge from SCS to make a card. Yes, I am still making holiday cards! and probably will be up until Wednesday!

I used SU! Crystal Effects on the glass and think it gives it a nice effect! My Spica Glitter pens are really coming in handy these days, too! Hope you are well! We got about 8" of snow here yesterday and looks like more for tomorrow!

Smiley from millan.net

8 comments:

Diane said...

Oh such a cute drink! I hear ya when you say you forgot all about purchasing something,lol!
Your coloring is awesome Lauri!

Barbara said...

That is a cute stamp! Very refreshing! I also have a bunch of stamps and stuff I didn't get to use for this Christmas, but since I'll be getting an earlier start on cards for next year I expect to be inking them up in about a month or so!

Please take care if you have to go out in all that snow.

Macpurp said...

what a fab card!
I am not getting very much crafting done at all just now.
xox

Lisa Olson said...

What a great card, I love the title, where ever do you find the inspiration for them.

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Lauri, there is a little something for you over at my blog.

6 wacky women said...

Great card, Lauri. I love this stamp.
We have a ton of snow here too. It's really pretty until you have to go somewhere.....then its not so pretty. lol

Take care,
Karen x

The Rubber Maid said...

Love you tini card but then I love martinis. Saw some other sights that were in the same holiday spirit as you. Very cute. Pat

Denise Marzec said...

Cute stamp!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps