Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bath Salts Gift Tube

One more test tube gift! This one is for a class I am teaching tomorrow night for a few friends...if they are seeing this they are getting a preview! I used a tutorial for a test tube holder I found on Lisa Somerville's blog. She has several versions, but I used the single test tube one. I used the new SU! Raspberry Tart DSP, joined with Orchid Opulence and Pretty in Pink cardstock. The SU! Love you Much stamp set helped me finish both the holder and the matching card.

The bath salts are a simple mixture of Epson salts and a little Lavender scent.

I paper pieced the little birds with some leftover DSP scraps. I think this paper is growing on me!

Also..thanks again to Ashley for my new signature and Favicon!!!

9 comments:

6 wacky women said...

This is a beautiful set, Lauri.
I love these test tubes and holders. The ones on your previous posts are awesome too!

Karen x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful creations. Love that new set and luscious DSP!!! Great job.

CricketPE said...

That is adorable! I love the designer paper and the little birds. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these! Can't wait :-) and thanks for the GREAT preview (I'll keep the secret :-))

specialcraftmom4 said...

I am Loving your test tubes! What creative ideas (:

P.S. Check out my Blog I have sweet candy this week!

Lorie said...

I love this set, Lauri! The orchid just sets everyting off, and your uses for the test tubes seems limitless. Wonderful and creative projects! That's why I love to stop by your blog! You keep me inspired!! Thanks for sharing.

Jeanette said...

What a lovely gift. I can almost smell the bath salts.

Jeanette

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! Great card and project for your class!

Lisa Olson said...

Oh My Gosh Lauri, where have I been, how on earth have I missed this????? Absolutely stunning!!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps