Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spinach and Valentines

No, nothing to do with Popeye! Just that I have had a weird craving for spinach the past two days! So I am eating spinach salad, spinach pizza, chicken florentine, whatever spinach I can find! But now that I have your attention, here is a Valentine I made for a swap I am hosting at Splitcoast Stampers.

In the spirit of full disclosure, there is no stamping on this card. The swap is for Vintage Valentines and I spent my craft time yesterday and today trying to get the Crafty Secrets Snow Bunnies set to work for me, but it just wasn't coming together! I just could not get those images colored, no matter what I tried. But I did use Crafty Secrets paper, and a Prima Build-a-Flower to top it off.
So off I went in search of Vintage clip art. To make it up, though, I will stamp the envelope and the back of the card!

So if anyone has that set and can provide any tips on coloring those images, let me know!! I am rarely stumped, but I am on that one!

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so awesome. Gorgeous card! Love the vintage image!

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a cute image. You know me, anything with a dog I'm crazy about! Best, Curt

dpkennedy said...

Those images are so cute and fun to use! Cute card!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is DIVINE!! So vintage and pink and so lively! Great job on this one!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps