Saturday, February 14, 2009

At the Beach

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day with loved ones! I spent my day planning for the three workshops I am teaching in the next several weeks....I tend to wait until the last minute of course!

I mentioned the other day that Doggone Stamps had released another set of stamps, these called 1926. My order came today and here is one of the new stamps! I love that is so large! 5" by 2". This is an A6 card, that is really my preference to make...I love big cards.

The paper is from Crafty Secrets; I thought the vintage look to the paper was a good compliment. I used an EK success corner punch for the corner decorations, and colored the figure with my SU! markers....my first time using these markers, so be kind!!

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend, and be sure to stop by tomorrow! I will be posting another card, and letting you know about a couple of other Doggone Stamps giveaways happening...plus....I will be posting mine either late tomorrow or early Monday morning!

stamps: Doggone Stamps
paper: Crafty Secrets
accessories: EK Success Corner Punch, ribbon
technique: SU! markers


5 comments:

Barbara said...

Lauri, this is terrific! I love the stamp and the colors --- very summery. I think we are all looking forward to warm weather! Your coloring is super, too!

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful!
The papers complement this stunning stamp so well!
It looks so classy.
Oh now how I would love legs like that!!!
lovely colouring too!

love tina x

Denise said...

Laurie, I love this image~ Awesome!! Great card, she really makes me want to go to the beach! Love the colors and pretty corners too!! Hugs~ Denise

dpkennedy said...

She is so pretty! Nice card!

JackieLou said...

OOohh Lauri I love this card...

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps