Friday, March 13, 2009

Rainbow time

Hi there, just a quick post for today. It has been a busy week at ye-ol day job, so little time for crafting and blog surfing. But no plans for the weekend so I can catch up! I received my Two Scoops Rice Designs pre-order this week and was able to do a quick little acetate thank you card using the rainbow stamp. These are the cutest little stamps! Can't wait to do more with them this weekend!

I colored the image with my Trias and a gray copic marker. I adhered the paper to the acetate card using ZipDry. The inside sentiment is just a rub on! But now...where/how to sign it??? Hmmm...that is usually the acetate card dilemma....good thing I have lots of colored Sharpies!

stamps: Two Scoops Rice Design
paper: DCWV Glitter Stack
embellishment: Joann Craft Essentials Rub-ons

7 comments:

Macpurp said...

awww cute!
i love rainbows!

i keep meaning to do some acetate cards.

love tina xx

Stamp n Sparkle said...

CUTE! The stamp is so sweet!
Rainbows are just so cheery!
Zee xx

Barbara said...

Very cute stamp and I like the way it looks suspended on the acetate!

Lorie said...

Yay! An acetate card! Love the image, and colors. Very bright and cheerful!

MiamiKel said...

How cute is this - I just noticed the clouds have smilies, lol -- adorable :) Really - just like you!

DoodleFactory said...

What cute happy clouds!

For the DF button, I just loaded them as a picture gadget on blogger and they worked as blinkies. Not sure if things work differently because I'm on a mac, but maybe you can try using the direct web link instead:

http://warmdecember.com/doodlefactory/buttons/fixbutton.gif

dpkennedy said...

Very cute! I've never made an acetate card yet...but someday...

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps