Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Twinchie Garland

My First Twinchie! Jeanette issued a challenge last week to her readers to create a twinchie using their initial. Twinchies are 1" x 2" and quite a challenge to me, who likes to do things BIG! No stamping on this, just a die cut letter, some DP and some doodles!

Then I started thinking about what to do with it; you could include in on a card front, or incorporate it into any multitude of layouts. But I decided to make a quick garland of the letters in my name. How cute would this be for a child (or a child at heart like me), or you could spell out just about anything! maybe a little easter garland for a basket made of twinchies! I see some projects in my future....

Stop by later this morning for the Unity Inspirational Blog Hop! Over 200 (last time I checked!) people will be participating!! That's a lot of hopping!

and..I deleted my signature again....oops! Lauri!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

What a great Twinchie challenge, and the perfect use for your garland. Beautiful colors too!

Lorraine said...

I have to admit that I never heard of Twinchies before - they're so cute. You've come up with a great use for them!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps