Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Basket full of wishes


I warned you! More Easter cards! here is another image from the Stampin Up set An Egg-cellent Easter. I used some different DSP on this one; Bella Birds designer pack layered with Brocade Blue. This is a very pretty paper pack; it has a distressed look to it, which is not normally my style.


Here is a close of of Wordart I used for the sentiment. I find myself using Bethany's Wordart more and more lately!



Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday, and hope you have some spring weather where you live!

stamps: SU! An Eggcellent Easter
paper: SU! Bella Birds, Brocade Blue, Pirouette Pink
accessories: Michaels ribbon, Bethany's Elegant Wordart, Crystal effects
technique: colored pencil, Gamsol

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Beatuful card, Lauri! The distressed paper is gorgeous, and not Spring weather here. It was almost 70 degrees yesterday, and tonight it's snowing!! That's MO for ya!! LOL!! If you don't like the weather...wait 30 minutes! ;-)

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps