Monday, July 20, 2009

It's A Digital Chicken Party!




I am such a sucker for chickens! When I saw this digital image for sale by Tim Hunter (Hambo stamps), I had to get it! Digital tuesday challenge 15, and I am just in under the wire, is Easy as 1-2-3...use one digital image, 2 dsps and 3 embellishments.




So here is the chicken party! I printed this on watercolor paper, and used my SU! Markers and aqua-painter to color. Pretty easy layout, too! I used paper I had here on my desk, and added three button embellishments! Done!

Monday again....time flies!! Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!

image: Tim Hunter
paper: SU! So Saffron, Tea Party
technique: SU! Markers and aqua painter


10 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh how cute! Love this image! Great job on the coloring! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love the image!!

Sparkplug17 said...

How cute! I love the pink party hats.

Unknown said...

how cute, great card.

Elizabeth P said...

Very cute card...!

Barbara said...

Now those are some sassy chickens! Very cute card!

Stephanie said...

this is so fun!!! love it :)

Unknown said...

super cute Lauri!! Love the chickens!! :)

Ann said...

So cute and fun!

itsallrosi said...

loving this card and these digi stamps that I've never seen before!

hey, you went to Stamping Around? I'm teaching at the Phila event. Up for a road trip???

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps