Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Little Yellow Challenge



I came across a new digital stamp company, Little Yellow Company, who have some really cute images! They also started a new challenge blog and I invite you to check it out! Their first challenge, sparkle and bling, does not require one of their images so anyone can try out! and they are giving away a set of all their images , along with a free image of their cute little bird! So check out their challenge! I created a quick little card tonight using three of their images, coloring them with my atyou Spica glitter pens...although it is pretty tough to see the glitter....my "mojo" is a bit on the wane these days, so I am trying to jumpstart it! I used an clear card from Shortcuts for the base.



Thanks for bearing with me! By the way, I hear some people are having problems loading my blog....not sure what is up with that. I have tried both IE and Firefox here at home without any problems...but if you are having problems (especially with IE), let me know!

images: Little Yellow Company
technique: AtYou Spica pens


3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Lauri

Your card is lovely, bright and cheerfull looking. Thanks for joining us at TLYC, hope to see you again.
And I had no problems getting onto your blog.

xx

Lorie said...

I love your coloring on these cute birds, and I always love your acetate cards! I still haven't tried those yet!

Lora said...

Great nice cheerful card.
Thank you for joining us at TLYC, hope you will join in again :)
Lora xx

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps