Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Its a Purrfect release from Angels Landing!


It's time for the August Angels Landing release and Blog Hop! and its' Purrfect!! (sorry, I could not resist!

If you missed the beginning of the hop, head over to Judi's Blog and follow the links. Today the Design Team is introducing two new digital image sets for August, Cats and Kittens and Cat Paw Prints.

This months release is all about Cats and Kittens and it is SO cute!!! I decided to make a card and necklace for this week. What a great little gift this would be for a girl to give her BFF on her birthday (or just because).
You could even make hang one on your cat's collar! I colored one of the cat images from the set after printing on watercolor paper, using my markers and aqua painters. The pawprint background is also using another image from the release, I just copied a bunch of the images together in Powerpoint and lightened the color a bit...voila, background paper!

I printed this tag on shrinky dink paper, and made a little necklace! How cute is this???


The inside sentiment is yet another image from the set, and I colored the paw with coordinating colors.



Your next stop on the Blog Hop is >> Lynn << .


If you get lost along the way, check the master list on Judi's digi-stamps blog.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the hop!!
Be sure to stop by everyone' blogs because I suspect there are some giveaways along the way!

21 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what an adorable necklace! it just makes me purrrrrrr with delight! ;) aren't these new images from Judi the best?!?! and your card is quite lovely, too! sure to be a hit with anyone, birthday girl or not!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww this is way tooo sweet!!! I love the tag you made, and the coloring on this is purrr-fect :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

TannyP said...

Awwww - I love your tag...it's too purrrfect!

Anita said...

Cute necklace!

Lynn McAuley said...

This is the sweetest thing, Lauri! The shrinky dink charm and satin cord necklace is a delightful bonus for any little girl's BFF! Who doesn't love jewelry??

Beautiful work with these delightful kittens!!

Just Me said...

OMGOSH so cute!! I LOVE the necklace!!

The Determined Scrapper said...

Love it! That is just the stamp for me. Great color choice too.

Godelieve said...

Really cute! I love the background you created, and using schrink plastic is a terrific idea!

The Rubber Maid said...

That is such a cute card and I just love the little hanging phrase. It is totally purfect! Pat

Judi M said...

That Shrinky Dinks necklace is a great idea. I like how you've made your own background paper with the lighter paw prints, too. Such a cute combo for this card.

dpkennedy said...

Oh how stinkin' cute! Love the necklace idea-very clever! Adorable project!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

Cheryl said...

Lauri! What a fantastic card and little gift! So very clever!

Donna Marie said...

LOVE the shrinky dink idea!!!

kathy s said...

love these kittens adorable-and that charm- fantastic idea the kittens would look great done that way too- your colouring is so soft

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable image! I love the little "kitty bling" that you made and the background paper! Scrappinkar

Ann said...

SO cute and sweet!

jaymack said...

Too cute. I love to make my on DP.

Liz Williams said...

Cute card and necklace.

MiamiKel said...

How sweet!!!!!!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love it! The shrinky dink tag is fabulous!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps