Monday, August 24, 2009

Recipe day!! Mini Mud Pies!!!



Happy Monday!! I have this week off from work (yay!!!) and am spending the week cleaning, organizing and crafting! Time for me to get myself organized for the fall craft fairs I am doing. It is also Monday's Recipe Challenge from Scrapbook Store at your Door! Julie challenged her DT today to use "little critters" on their recipe card so I went with one of my favorite House Mouse images, Mud Pie! I stamped this with Memento Brilliance on watercolor paper and used SU! watercolor pencils and aqua painters. I also covered the measuring cup in crystal effects to make it look more like clear glass.



I used this recipe for Mini Mud pies; the thing about anything mini is I tend to make up for the mini part by eating way too many! Hope your week if off to a great start! Be sure to check out all the Design Team members for more great recipes!

paper: SU!
ribbon: Papertrey Ink, SU!
stamp: House Mouse
technique: Watercolor pencils, aqua painters, crystal effects


9 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

I love the recipe card.

Ann said...

SO cute! You're making me hungry just thinking about it!

Jennifer Scull said...

as soon as I saw the title of your post, I had to come running over to see what yummy thing you had made! and boy oh boy, does it look and sound delish!

Julia Aston said...

Love the watercoloring on you cute recipe card - I can't see the other pictures for some reason just a red x - wonder what's wrong with my computer now?!?!?! how great to have a week of to putter!!! AND craft!!!

Barbara said...

Laurie, you have been busy with lots of fun things! Ya know, it has been so much fun over the past year to watch you expand your projects and skills. You go, girl!

Hugs,
Barb

MiamiKel said...

Suhweet! Lucky you to have the week off!!

Donna Marie said...

Very Cute!
Enjoy your vaca!!!!!!!!

Jean Marie said...

Oh my!! so cute!!
Great job with the challenge!!
I really need to get some character stamps...yours are so sweet!
oh yes...yummy recipe :)

~MudpieMouse said...

How cute ... and how appropriate "Mini Mud Pies" w/a House-Mouse Mudpie in the picture. Love it!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps