Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jasmines Cupcake



Happy Saturday everyone!  What a week....snowed here the other day!  I was expecting a rainy bleck day today but am sitting here looking at blue skies and sunshine!  yay!!  Okay, it is cold but....how about a bright and cheery card from Annabelles Stamps to cheer us all up!



After using digital images a lot lately, it is so nice to stamp!  I really like to stamp...this is a stamp from the Annabelle Stamps set called Jasmines Cupcake.  I decided to pair it with some SU! DSP called Kaleidoscope because the colors remind me of candy and cupcake...yum!  This is another wonderful set from Andrea!  Don't you just love the sprinkles too?  The metallic base really sets off the colors!



Inside I used one of the several sentiments in the set along with a little cupcake stamp. I love the colors of this card! The images are so fun to color, too.

I have gotten a sneek peek at Andrea's Holiday sets and they are SO fun!!!  They will be available November 1 and I hope to get some peeks to you all soon!

Budget tip!  I also used a Fiskars embossing plate for the base layer.  Have you checked out the Quickutz website?  they have TONS of things on clearance...some for only a few dollars...I just placed an order for a few things and received $100 of dies  for only $20!

stamps:  Annabelle Stamps Jasmine Cupcake
paper:  SU! Tempting Turquoise, SU! Kaleidoscope
embellishments:  Sprinkles
tools:  nestabilities, fiskars embossing plate
technique:  Copics


8 comments:

kathleenh said...

So sweet! I love the colors, the image and the embossing folder background is a great touch!

Carmen O. said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors it looks so festive. Love the embossing too.

Cassie_lu said...

great card. isn't she the sweetest hugging that strawberry

blondeteddybear said...

Hi Aunt Lauri! I just saw this website. You are awesomely creative - so cool!! Love the designs.

Jennifer Scull said...

that is just wonderful! such a cute stamp!!! I've been missing my old wooden ones lately as well. think I need to get ahold of some today to play with. have a good one! :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

Really cute card! I just love cupcakes (:

Michelle said...

Hi Lauri, What a nice bright and cheery card.TFS

Ida said...

This turned out really pretty. I love that image and your embossing looks fabulous with it.

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps