Monday, October 19, 2009

Recipe Challenge Monday! Autumn Bash!



Well, in my part of the world we skipped fall and went right to Winter! Snow, ice, cold...blech! Afer an insanely busy weekend, I put together a very quick and simple recipe card for this weeks Monster/Autumn Bash recipe theme. Fondue is always fun! and here is a recipe for Cheddar and Hard Cider fondue! So while your kids are out trick/treating, keep the adults happy too with a warm snack!

I used some distressed paper from Julie's Scrapbook Store at your Door, along with some very pretty fall diecut flowers and pearl accents, also from her store. My recipe book is getting very full!!


1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

I love those flowers! wonderful! and that fondue recipe sounds like something I am going to want to try VERY soon!!!! would you send some of that snow my way please??!?!? :)

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps