Monday, October 12, 2009

Recipe Challenge Monday! Celebrate your heritage!




It't time for another Recipe Challenge!  This week we are celebrating our heritage and what better day (for me!) than Columbus Day to  celebrate with one of my favorite Italian dishes, Chicken Florentine.  I love spinach!  Julie has added all sorts of new food-themed items to her store, under their own category so if you are looking for some food themed scrapbook items you will find lots of inspiration.


One of the papers in her store is this really pretty green paper with spices and it reminded me so much of spinach!  I paired the paper with the pretty red and green flowers, brads and pearls.


I am in simple mode lately with my creations!  Hope you do not mind!  Be sure to check out the other challenge participants.  I always  love seeing what they have come up with! and my recipe book is fillling up!! yay!!



5 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a neat recipe page! the plaid brads in the center of the flowers really dresses things up! such a happy page! and congrats to the winner of your BB drawing! :)

toodles for now!

Stef H said...

make it and come on over. i'll expect you about 5:30!

this is stunning! and i'll bet YUMMY too!

hugs,

Ann said...

Ooooh, those flowers are FAB! Wanna come over and make that dish for me? ;)

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful design :) I'm happy to hear you love spinach ..... you can have some of mine, lol!

Lorie said...

Lauri, your page is great! I love the primas and brads. I also like the clean and simple look. I'm in that mode too! Your recipe sounds wonderful, and I can't wait to try it!!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps