Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Relax


Just Relax
Originally uploaded by lauriloo2007
April (Artistic Paperie) has started this great weekly challenge! That's Inspiring Thursday! She posted a picture and asked her readers to create a card using the photo as inspiration. I immediately thought of this stamp I bought many many many years ago and never had occassion to use.

I also was able to try out some watercolors. I have been away for a week or so, and over the weekend during a trip to State College PA I took along a book from Klutz...Watercolors for the Artistically Undiscovered. I have always been intimidated by watercolors, and this helped me get over that fear!

Check out the challenge and join the fun!

1 comment:

April said...

Extremely Adorable!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps