Friday, February 22, 2008

Fluttering Butterflies


DSCF1684_edited-1
Originally uploaded by lauriloo2007

As ideas come to me, I form little piles on my desk. This one has been there for a week or so, begging to be made into a card. This is a great Hambo stamp, and a sentiment from Inkadinkado. Hard to tell from the picture, but the sentiment is mounted on a bent round paper clip! I really wanted it on a little spring but did not have any around. That reminds me that I saw them recently at a store...just cannot remember which LSS I saw them at!

I also tried something different with the ribbon , letting them hang off the bottom. I think instead of it looking "artsy", it looks like I cannot use a pair of scissors!!

Thanks everyone!!

Stamps: Hambo, Inkadinkadoo

Technique: colored pencils, mineral spirits

2 comments:

April said...

OHH that stamp is so cute! And I have to say that I like the way you did the ribbon, very creative!!

Laura lok said...

way cute !!!!!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps