Sunday, March 2, 2008

Garden Party


What another cold day here in Connecticut. I am so so so ready for spring....I received stamps yesterday from Oriental Trading ! I was a little skeptical, not sure what they would be like but I loved the gnome image. I was very pleasantly surprised! I love the stamp set, and the paper too!!


Mary is today's Featured Stamper over at SCS, so I cased one of her cards called Stinky Sweet, and created my own version!


I followed her card recipe, with the squares being 2 1/4" on each side. I stamped the image using Stazon Black, and colored with my colored pencils using Mineral Spirits for blending. The ribbon and brads add just a little touch to finish it off!

2 comments:

Jules said...

What a CUTE little image! :)Julie

April said...

OMG he's so cute!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps