Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Quick and Easy Little Basket!


I put together this really quick basket from a pattern I found on Sharon's blog the other day. I really like the way she used the border punch on hers. The other great thing about this pattern is that you can easily adjust it to just about any size you want!
I will be making more of these, probably making bigger ones to use as Easter Basket gifts this year so I will share those! But this one took just a few minutes of time!
I started with a 6x6 square of paper, and scored it into squares. I used brads to hold the folded sides down, and used stiff ribbon as a handle. If you go to Sharon's blog entry, she has a great set of instructions!
TFL!! Easter is only three weeks from today!

2 comments:

Jules said...

How can Easter only be 3 weeks away? Wow! I love this basket! :)Julie

April said...

VERY cute!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps