Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hybrid Sunflower


Today's Ways to Use It Challenge had me thinking all day long at work! Use your computer in the making of your card!

I had this idea driving home, so I found Sunflower clipart on Microsoft office's website and printed it off to color in my usual way. I did not have too much time tonight, so I went pretty simple with the layout. Seems to be missing something, though.......

Anyway, I have been thinking for awhile about playing with digital images for scrapbooking but was hesitant (guess I am a purist at heart!) But, after playing around with this (and having all sorts of other ideas in my head and sketchbook) there may just be a place for my computer afterall!


Here is what the clipart looks like....

You may just be seeing these sunflowers again over the weekend....I have a little project planned for a friend......

TFL!

1 comment:

Wombat said...

I like that card. I have thought of using the computer, too...for sentiments because it seems easier to say something and print it out!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps