Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tagged again !!

Amanda has tagged me with a new set of questions! When you have a chance, check out her blog! She is relatively new to stamping, and is on the design team of JessicaLynn Stamps.

Here goes!!

What were you doing ten years ago?
Working, pretty much like I do now! Just getting over my 40th birthday..enjoying my daughter go through elementary school...scrapbooking!

What were you doing one year ago?
Working, pretty much like I do now! Preparing for my 50th birthday...enjoying my daughter start her college search and supporting her interests in art and anime...see a pattern??

Name your five favorite snacks...
chocolate truffles, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate brownies.....



Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire....
Pay off bills and mortgage, send my daughter to college, put away some for retirement, start a part time business and figure out how to make that million go as far as possible!

Name five things you like doing.....
Sleeping, stamping, scrapbooking, making and giving gifts, shopping for craft supplies!

Name five things you would never wear again...

Platform shoes, Stripes, Disco outfits of any kind, Maternity Outfits, A wedding dress


Name your five favorite toys
My new laptop, my colored pencils, my new watercolors, my sketchbook, my imagination

and now I tag....

April!

No comments:

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps