Thursday, June 26, 2008

Graduation Snow Globe

Here is the party favor for Vicky's party that I made for her cousins! I was racking my brain trying to come up with something her cousins would like, since they are all under 10 years old. I found these Photo Globes at a company called CASO QLT.

They are really nice, very easy to insert the pictures into. The insert is about 2" by 2 7/8", and has two sides. All you need to do is slide off the back base and insert the pictures! I bought globes that are clear, so there can be a two sided picture. They also have globes that have vertical pictures, and ones that have a back backing along with magnets! and...these are only $2.25 each! Oriental trading also has similar globes, but I was able to get these quicker since the company is right in New York.

I inserted two pictures into each of the globes. One side, as you can see, has vicky's picture and the other side has a picture from one of Dr. Seuss' books. I used paper and stickers that I got from EK Success. Dr. Seuss scrapbooking supplies are difficult to find, so I bought these several months ago.

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you have fun seeing all these favors as much as I have fun making them!

2 comments:

April said...

These are really so wonderful! Great idea and such an awesome keepsake!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I am loving these snowglobes! Very creative, Lauri! What a great idea!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps