Thursday, September 18, 2008

Winter Window Dressing

Wow! It is Thursday! Yay!!! Here is my take on this week's SCS Sketch Challenge (194). I love this new SU! Set, Window Dressing. It comes with several different images you stamp inside the window. So versatile, it can be used all year long!! It also comes with three different sentiments you can stamp over the window. This little bird is also part of the set; I mounted it on a dimensional to give the card more depth.

I am so glad I have become a demo ! SU! stamps are wonderful, and I cannot believe I have been stamping for so long and only discovered them a year ago.

On an aside, I have been asked to put together a tutorial for my gift set below, and hope to get it done this weekend. I have another set to make this weekend, so it is a perfect time to try my hands at a tutorial...let's see how I do.....

Thanks , and have a great Thursday!!

stamps: SU! Window Dressing
paper: SU! Ski Slope Designer Paper, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Ink: SU! Real Red, Chocolate Chip
technique: watercolor pencils, aqua painter

11 comments:

Bunny B said...

That's such a cute card! I love it!!

Bunny B said...

That's such a cute card! I love it!!

Patty Williams said...

Very pretty Lauri!

I'm so happy, we have power again! No power since Sunday!

Love those note sets, they would make great gifts , especially for teachers and DD adores them too!

itsallrosi said...

awesome card, and a great use of the sketch!

Julia Aston said...

I love the colors on this fun window card! and the cute bird landed on the framing!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh how cute! Love the dp you used!

Jamie Martin said...

Great job on the challenge, the snowmen are too cute :)

Kim said...

What a fun wintery card. Thanks for the best wishes!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Your card is fabulous!!! Makes me want to grab a cup of cocoa:o) You also have me running to grab my SU! catalog (LOL!).

I cannot wait to see your tutorial! I know it is going to be fantastic and extremely helpful!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Barbara said...

I really love the layout and colors used in this card. Cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little Christmas card!! Love it!! :)

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps