My friend Bela over at Bela's Creating Place tagged me to tell you 6 Random Things about myself. I thought I would do this a little differently....6 random things about my childhood!
- I played with trucks when I was little, not Barbie dolls or more traditional girl toys.
- When I was in elementary school we were not allowed to wear pants!
- I used to go home for lunch every day from school.
- I loved to ride my bike! and back then I used to walk to a local soda fountain about a half mile from home and no one worried!
- We had lots of stuff delivered to our house...the milk, italian bread (warm every morning!), water, the fuller brush man used to stop by....
- Stores were closed on Sundays due to Blue Laws so we always visited one of our grandparents every Sunday for dinner.
It seems to me that during my youth, especially in the 1960's, we got a lot more snow than we do now. I made this card remembering the old sled I used to have, wood and metal. The stamp set is from Crafty Secrets and the paper from Scenic Road.