Friday, December 26, 2008

Journey's Secret Destination

One of the benefits of putting yourself on a strict no-buy program (more or less ) is that you realize you have many stamps you have not used! This is one of those times....I have a few of the monthly Unity Stamp sets, and this one from November has a wonderful sentiment.

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.

I paired it with some SU! DP for a very springy card. I love the stamp image of the car driving over the hills! I used my trusty Kohinor pencils and mineral spirits for blending, adding in a few glitter pen accents.

Hope you have had a wonderful day after Christmas!

5 comments:

Macpurp said...

I love the sentiment stamp!

Did you have a nice Chrimbo?
we did.

Lovely card my dear!
much love Tina xx

Jamie Martin said...

Love this card, it's soooo cute. I can't tell you how many stamps I have that I have never used and they are years old!

Lorraine said...

A beautiful sentiment and a beautiful card. Great coloring job! And I love the shape you framed your image in. Reminds me of a snowglobe kind of!

Lisa Olson said...

What a fab card Lauri, I love the sentiment its very unusual and says it beautifully.

Julia Aston said...

love that traveling scene stamp Lauri! and you used the perfect sentiment to use with it! Love all the popped up layers on this pretty card!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps