Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ice Cream Time!

If it is spring, then summer is not far away...and ice cream season! Yay!! Here is another card I made with other stamps from Two Scoops Rice Designs. I love ice cream and have been so good not eating any this winter...I have even lost some weight! Well...that may soon change! All I could think about coloring these was ice cream.

I used Primacolor pencils to color the images, and my Spica glitter pens for the sprinkles. I love colored sprinkles!!! Anyway, I used Crystal Effects on the sprinkles to give them an extra layer of "candy". I used some hodgepodge hardware for the sentiment.

A little tough to see in the picture, but the paper is very glittery! I used a sheet from K&Company Berry Sweet. I love the bright colors in this paper pad. Some of the sheets are glittered; others are glossy and embossed. A very fun paper pack! Thank goodness for those Michaels coupons!

I just created the sentiments off my computer. Not sure what I would use this card for...maybe a child's birthday card? A party invitation? or just because! Which reminds me...for those folks who were promised a "Lauri original" I hope to get them out to you by the end of this week!


What are your weekend plans?? Mine are simple...cleaning...organizing...grocery shopping...more cleaning....walk the dog....walk the dog more....and some Easter projects!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

stamps: Two Scoops Rice Designs
paper: K&Company
technique: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Crystal Effects, Glitter Pens

8 comments:

Lorie said...

I just love all your bright and cheerful cards! This one is fabulous! I love the image and of course the K&Co. DP!

Patti said...

Cutest cards and paper.
Come, look, see new postings.

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

I love the stamps you sent me.
Thanks again.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Nothing makes me happier than a bowl of ice cream...and your card is so totally adorable. Awesome DP...just perfect!

CricketPE said...

That is so cute! I love the ice cream!

Sounds like your weekend will be relaxing! Mine involved working, lesson planning, a little digital scrapbooking (my new love!) and a nice dinner for my birthday!

Barbara said...

The ice cream images are very cute! The K & Co paper is a perfect choice for the cards. Cute!

Mary said...

Lauri,
Great job...love the coloring.

Macpurp said...

this is a fab card!!!
love all the bright colours!
love teen xx

dpkennedy said...

Very sweet! Such cutie pies!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps