Saturday, June 20, 2009

Barb, come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley from millan.net

First, let me thank EVERYONE for all the comments on the first Angels Landing Blog Hop! Judi's new images are wonderful, and I hope the Design Team was able to inspire you !! All of us have so many ideas on what to with the images I am sure you will be seeing more projects!!


Barb is the winner of the Angels Landing giveaway! Yay!!!! Please stop by Barb's blog; she is SO talented!! I cannot wait to see what she makes with her new sets! Barb, just let me know which other set you want and Judi will do the rest!!! You will love them, and love using digital images!

Remember that every Wednesday this summer is Angels Landing day here in Paperville!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am very excited and already have ideas in mind for projects. I've sent you an email, so to let everyone else know I chose the Aussie Animals --- they are so bloomin' cute!

This is my first blog candy win and it feels really gooooood!

Hugs!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps