Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Angels Landing Wednesday Patriotic Favor



Happy July everyone! Well, after a month of rain and cool here in Connecticut, I think summer has finally arrived! Along with July!!! I wanted to put together a little favor for a patrioric party. Using the Angels Landing Pierced Flowers set, I printed two sizes of the daisy on designer paper, cut out, layered on toothpicks, attached with brad and accented with some glitter!


I put the flowers in a votive holder that I had filled with red-M&Ms. I also had some toothpick firework-y things that I put in there as well! I added a ribbon and button and....done! You could do something like this for so many different occasions, in so many different color combinations! and you get to eat the candy....

Thanks for stopping by!! I will have a few more red/white and blue cards over the next few days, and this weekend is the SNR Oh Say Can You See Blog Hop! Should be lots of fun!

images: Angels Landing
paper: SU! Patterns Pack


7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Lauri,that is sooo cute!

Ann said...

Ooooh, I'm loving all that sparkle! This is so festive and fun--I love it!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Oh HOW COOL, Lauri!! This is awesome!! Great job :)KathyJ

Me Myself and I-N-K said...

Wowza, Lauri! This is a super cool favor - great idea! What a way to celebrate the 4th! So sparkly - almost looks like pretty fireworks ready to burst out of the glass container.

Have a Happy July 4th weekend!

Alma =)

Jean Marie said...

This is the cutest idea for a table decoration!! So much fun and color!! very festive! TFS :)

Unknown said...

so cute!

dpkennedy said...

These are so pretty! What a great idea!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps