I am just starting to appreciate the versatility of this stamp from Stampin Up! I wanted to try something with vellum as well, so I came up with this!
- The background is Gratuitous Graffiti stamped using Rich Razzleberry ink on white cardstock. I then trimmed it down to 4" by 5 1/4".
- I mounted the background on Rich Razzleberry, with the color cardstock measuring 4 1/8 by 5 3/8.
- I inked the SU! Medallion stamp using Melon Mambo. I also rolled the edges of the stamp with the Rich Razzleberry ink pad. I then stamped the entire image on SU! Vellum paper.
- I trimmed the vellum image as I desired to 4 1/8 by 5 3/8. I chose to offset the image a bit; really just up to your own personal taste.
- I mounted the vellum using brads on plain white cardstock.
Here is a close up of the vellum image. You could do this with SO many color combinations!
Just imagine the possibilities with different colors and different backgrounds! AHH My head is spinning yet again!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
images: SU! Gratuitous Graffiti, Medallion
paper: SU! Vellum, Rich Razzleberry, Neenah Solar White cardstockembellishments: silver brads