Monday, March 17, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge!



Today's Try a New Technique Challenge at SCS was to use your Cuttlebug to create a "negative" embossing image. Well, it took me quite a few trys!! I made two cards for my twin nephews who will be 5 in April. I used the Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday" embossing folder, and inked it up with Colorbox Blue Lagoon ink. I wish the ink was a bit darker; I tried a few other inks but there must be some operator error since I did not quite get the results other SCS'ers did.

So....anyway....here are my cards! I got to use this cute Riley stamp from Hanna Stamps! The paper is Autumn Leaves Mod that I picked up from Target on clearance. Thanks for stopping by and I will try to get some better pictures of these tomorrow!
Stamps: Hanna Stamps
Paper: Autumn Leaves Mod, DCWV
Technique: Negative Embossing (with Cuttlebug), colored pencils

No comments:

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps