Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Featured Stamper Inspiration


Today's featured stamper over at SCS Is Becky! I was inspired by a very pretty card of hers called The Neighborhood. This is a pretty simple card structure, just DCWV card stock with some DP I had received in a paper stack from April.


I stamped this pretty image of teapots from Whipper Snapper Designs on watercolor paper, and started painting! I have not painted with watercolor much at all, so it is definitely a learning experience for me! One this I realized once I started painting, is that my image was a bit vague but I did not really want to start over. I think it came out pretty good for a newbie painter!
I also got a new camera today so I hope my pictures start coming out a bit better. Next...I want to set up a better lighting situation...probably a "do it yourself" light box.
Happy Sunday!
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Paper: DCWV
Technique: Watercolor


1 comment:

April said...

Goodness girl for a newbie watercolorer, you are amazing! I need to learn from you, I just can't do it very well.

And YAY on the camera!!!! What did you get?

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps