Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Friendly Card




I had a few minutes today to try yesterday's Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS. We were supposed to created out own Designer Paper. I am not sure I really met the challenge; I feel like I really just created a background! Anyway....I love yellow and love the color combination on this card. I simply used a Inkadinkadoo stamp and embellished the paper a bit with marker polka dots.


I also did the Technique Lovers Challenge by stacking the ribbons. So easy..and such a cute result! I did a bit of stamping on the envelope as well. Because I used black cardstock and envelope, I used Colorbox Chalk Ink and I think it worked well.

TFL!
Lauri


stamps: inkadinkadoo, SU Friendly Flowers
Paper: OakCreekPrintworks blank card and envelopes



4 comments:

April said...

I have to try this, seems fun! You pulled it off with ease! VERY NICE!

Jules said...

Hey! LOVE the new blog look! Wow! :)Julie

Jean said...

Lauri you are my winner! Congratulations, please write me and let me know your address so I can send your goodies. Thanks so much for playing.

Anonymous said...

Great card...and love the new header ! Very colorful!

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps