Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy New Home



Hope everyone had a great weekend! These weekends always go by way too quickly, don't they? I was busy with some design team projects and preparing for the class I am teaching this week. I was able to fit in a card for a friend who is moving into a new house in a few weeks. This image is from a new digital image company opening this coming Friday, called The Stamping Boutique! I used Powerpoint to print the image on watercolor paper, then used SU! watercolor pencils and aqua painters to color it. I also added some Crystal Effects to the windows.

Tracey has a store with some wonderful images in it! She will be having a Grand Opening this Friday evening at 7PM so be sure to stop by Paper Craft Planet where she will be opening her new store with all sorts of surprises and challenges!

image: The Stamping Boutique
paper: SU! Tall Tales
technique: Watercolor pencils and aqua painters


2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Such a lovely, beautifully designed card, Lauri :) It really brings that small town feel to your card with it's warmth and invites you right in! Best of luck with your class, lucky recipients to have YOU for a teacher! :)

Stephanie said...

Love that image Lauri! I'm curious why you use PowerPoint - I've always used Word or Photoshop but maybe I should try something new.

 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps